+ 12 More
153 products available
Trendiest Sunglasses for Men You Should Know About
Shades are not just for protecting your eyes from the sun - they are also stylish accessories for men that can complete any outfit. There are countless styles of sunglasses for men to choose from at Lifestyle Stores. Whether you are looking for something classic and timeless or trendy and bold, you will find all types of trendy shades here. So why not add some glamour to your look and make a statement with your eyewear?
Lifestyle Stores’ Fashionable Collection of Trendy Sunglasses for Men
Our selection of men’s sunglasses has a variety of styles that are both functional and stylish. Listed below are a few of the most popular picks from our collection.
- Aviators: Men's sunglasses have been in style since the 1930s and have become a classic style. They are characterised by their large, teardrop-shaped lenses and thin metal frames. Men’s Aviators sunglasses are perfect for those who want a timeless and versatile look.
- Wayfarers: These men's rectangle sunglasses are another classic style that was popularised in the 1950s and 1960s. They are characterised by their thick plastic frames and trapezoidal lenses. Wayfarers are perfect for men who want a vintage and retro look.
- Sport Sunglasses: These are designed for high-performance activities and are typically made of lightweight materials and feature polarised lenses. Sports sunglasses for men are perfect for activities like cycling, running, hiking and golfing. They provide maximum protection against the sun's glare and can improve your visual clarity, allowing you to perform better.
Selecting the Perfect Sunglasses for Men
While the latest sunglasses for men look great in photoshoots, they may not suit every face shape. It is important to choose eyewear that complements and enhances your overall appearance. Therefore, here are some tips on how to choose the right sunglasses for men according to your face shape.
- Round Face: For men with a round face, rectangular or square-shaped eyewear are an ideal choice as they create an illusion of lengthening the face. Aviator and men's clubmaster sunglasses are good options for creating a slimming effect.
- Square Face: Men with a square face or a prominent jaw line should opt for round or men's oval sunglasses as they soften the features. Additionally, oversized sunglasses or frames with curved edges can also complement your look.
- Oval Face: For men with an oval face shape, almost any shape of sunglasses for men will work well. However, it is best to choose frames that are wider than the broadest part of the face to maintain balance and proportion.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Eyewear with a wider bottom and a narrower top are the best sunglasses for men with heart-shaped faces. Such designs balance the forehead and chin. Clubmaster or wayfarer style sunglasses are a good option for this face shape.
Shop Sunglasses for Men Online on Lifestyle Stores
Shopping online for men’s new sunglasses can be a convenient and hassle-free option. Lifestyle Stores offers a wide range of styles, colours, and brands, making it easy to find the perfect pair to suit your individual style and needs. Additionally, shopping online often comes with the added benefits of competitive pricing, fast and free shipping, and hassle-free returns. So, whether you are looking for a classic aviator style or trendy new sunglasses for men, buy them online at Lifestyle Stores.
Sunglasses for Men FAQs
What sunglasses are in style now for men?
Currently, popular sunglasses for men in India include aviators, wayfarers, clubmasters, round frames and sporty wraparound styles. However, trends can vary depending on personal preferences, face shape and lifestyle too.
How can men find the right sunglasses for their face shape?
Sunglasses or any eyewear usually mask your eyes and draws attention to your nose. Therefore, so try to find a style that flatters your nose as well as your face shape.
Which coloured lens is the best for men's sunglasses?
The ideal lens colour in sunglasses for men depends on the intended use and lighting conditions. For bright sunny days, polarised lenses in grey or brown tints are ideal, as they reduce glare and provide excellent colour perception. For low light or overcast conditions, yellow or amber lenses enhance contrast and provide better visibility.