Kurtas and Kurtis
: 1361 products available
An Assortment of Gorgeous Kurtas for Women
Kurtas for women are amongst the most stunning pieces when it comes to traditional attires. The loose fit of these tops from India has fans around the world. Ladies’ kurtas feature comfortable fabrics, such as cotton or silk. They often come in a variety of vibrant hues, bold prints, and intricate patterns. Moreover, one can style ethnic kurtas for women for formal events or dressed down for a more casual occasion.
Types of Kurtas for Women at Lifestyle Stores
Elevate your wardrobe with ethnic charm thanks to Lifestyle Stores’ exquisite collection of kurtas for women online. Indulge in intricate and fine craftsmanship through the latest designs of our stunning range of kurtas, which are bound to become your go-to for every occasion. Stay fashionable and comfortable as you flaunt your favourite picks from Lifestyle Stores’ impressive range of ethnic kurtas for women online.
- Straight Kurtas – a classic and timeless style: These kurtas are widely popular and go well with branded leggings for women, palazzo pants, or even jeans for a modern, casual look. Add in accessories such as jhumkas for a classic, ethnic look.
- A-Line Kurtas – the most elegant silhouette in ethnic wear: These kurtas for women are well-fitted at the top and flare out towards the bottom in an elegant, feminine manner. They are often styled with cigarette pants or churidars. But on days you want your daughter or niece to twin with you, go for denim and have them also wear girls’ jeans or a flared maxi skirt for a fun, casual look.
- Flared Kurtas – the perfect choice for a feminine look: The flared-out bottoms of these kurtas for women provide a very feminine and flowy look. Feel comfortable when pairing them with leggings or palazzo pants. Take a cue from the younger ones who wear an additional layer of girls’ innerwear during colder months.
- Anarkali Kurtas – the classic style: This variant made a major comeback in girls’ ethnic wear collections. Bring them back to your wardrobe too. These kurtas for women have been around for more than a couple of centuries for a reason. The classic silhouette of the fitted bodice with a flowing skirt creates a regal and elegant look. Pair with churidar pants and jhumkas for a sophisticated, traditional look.
- Asymmetrical Hem Kurtas – a trendy and modern take: The uneven hemline of these kurtas for women gives a very modern and edgy look. Take inspiration from common attire in clothing for girls, such as straight pants and leggings to create a very stylish yet comfortable look.
How to Choose the Ideal Kurta for Women as per the Occasions?
Lifestyle is here to guide you on how to choose the right kurta for women, depending on the occasion:
- Daytime Look: A plain, straight kurta works best for a casual look. Pair with jeans for a contemporary look or leggings for a classic look, along with pretty flats. This look also goes well for college.
- Religious Ceremony: An embroidered, A-line Kurta would work best for a more formal occasion. Pair it with churidar bottoms and comfortable sandals.
- Wedding: An embellished or heavily embroidered Anarkali kurta looks stunning for a dressier event. Pair with a lehenga or a sharara and heels with some statement jewellery. This look is timeless, and its appeal never goes out of style.
Shop from the Latest Kurtas for Women Online at Lifestyle Stores
Upgrade your wardrobes with ethnic charm and beauty when you shop from our latest collection of kurtas for women, available at Lifestyle Stores. Our curation of women’s kurtas online is perfect for all casual and formal occasions. Shop today to enjoy the best deals as you see your wardrobe get upgraded with timeless styles and reliable designs.
FAQs - Kurtas for Women
What are the different types of kurtas for women?
There are a wide array of ethnic kurtas for women to suit every woman’s tastes and needs. Some popular types are straight kurtas and A-line kurtas for classic silhouettes. While modern takes such as asymmetrical kurtas for women are also popular for a chic look.
What is the difference between a women’s kurta and a kurti?
The key difference between a women’s kurta and a kurti is their length and preferred use. A kurti is generally shorter as well as tighter, whereas kurtas for women are a longer garment that typically reaches below the knee or even ankle length. Kurtis are casual and versatile in terms of styling. Pair them with jeans as well as with skirts. However, a women’s kurta is a traditional attire that goes with leggings or pants.