: 884 products available
Tailored for Success: The Range of Trousers for Women at Lifestyle Stores
Power dressing is all about expressing your true self and feeling confident and donning smart ensembles. To master this style, it is really important to choose the right fashion pieces. One quintessential wardrobe staple that you cannot do without is a pair of trousers. They are a must-have to ace your power-dressing look. Lifestyle Stores offers you a broad range of well-tailored trousers for women so that you can create bold and confident outfits with ease. So, what are you waiting for? Browse and buy trousers for women that match your personality and compliment your style.
Discover Latest Women’s Trousers at Lifestyle Stores
The right pair of trousers can make all the difference in creating a polished and professional look. Choose trousers that fit you well and flatter your body type. Depending on your style, shop from the wide assortment of trousers for women at Lifestyle Stores below.
- Slim-fit Trousers: Another wave of slim-fit pants is being witnessed right now. These trousers are designed to hug the body and give you a chic, neat and tailored look. Team them with short, flowy ethnic dresses for women for a relaxed vibe, crop tops for a more casual appeal and well-fitted shirts for a sophisticated look.
- Boot-cut Trousers: Boot-cut trousers are a type of pants that have a snug-fit around the waist and hips, and flare out slightly from the knee to the ankle. The degree of the flare varies depending on the style and brand of the trousers, but it is usually more modest than the flare of bell-bottom or flared trousers.
- Wide-leg Trousers: As the name suggests, these trousers have a wider fit throughout the legs, making them a comfortable and stylish option for warmer weather. They are suitable for both casual and formal occasions, depending on the material and style of the trousers. You can find this bottom wear for women in many fabrics, colours and prints.
- Cropped Trousers: Also known as culottes, these women’s capris end just above the ankle and are currently the talk of the town. They are perfect for showcasing a pair of statement shoes and can be worn with tie-up footwear or ankle-length boots. Cropped trousers are a versatile option that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
- Tapered Trousers: These pants are wider at the top and narrower at the bottom. Tapered trousers are often seen as a more modern and fashion-forward style, as they can give a sleek and streamlined look to the legs. They can be worn on both casual and formal occasions with different tops for women, depending on the material and styling.
- Flared Trousers: These women’s trousers have a fitted waist and flare out from the knee down, creating a dramatic, retro-inspired look. Flared trousers can be worn with a blouse and heels for a sophisticated look or paired with a crop top and sandals for a more relaxed outfit.
How to Choose the Perfect Pair of Trousers for Women?
Choosing the perfect pair of trousers for women can be a bit tricky, but here are some tips to help you make the right choice:
- Occasion: Consider the occasion for which you are buying the trousers. If it is a formal event, choose trousers that are well-tailored. For casual occasions, opt for a more relaxed and comfortable style.
- Fit & Length: Well-fitted trousers are really important to ace power dressing. So, choose the appropriate size and length of your pants, depending on the occasion and style.
- Colour and Pattern: Choose a pair of trousers that suits your personal style and complements your existing wardrobe. Minimalistic patterns and neutral colours like black, navy and grey go well with the formal wardrobe while bold prints and shades like red, hot pink, and green can join your casual wardrobe.
Buy Women’s Trousers Online at Lifestyle Stores
You have arrived at the right shopping destination to buy different ladies’ trousers. Lifestyle Stores offer a plethora of options to choose from. So, wait no more, start browsing and shopping now.
FAQs for Trousers for Women
Which fabric is best for women’s trousers?
Cotton, rayon and viscose are some of the best fabrics for women’s trousers.
Which brand is best for trousers for women?
Some of the best women’s trousers are offered by the following brands:Ginger, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Vero Moda
What are the different types of women’s trousers?
Wide-leg, slim-fit and straight pants for women are some of the different types of trousers.