: 21 products available
Embrace Sun-Kissed Brilliance with Sunscreen
Sunscreen or sunblock is a crucial part of everyday skincare routines because they help protect your skin and face from harmful UV radiation. It also tends to prevent sunburn as well assist in the reduction of premature ageing and skin cancer. Hence, it is essential you apply skincare every day, no matter what the weather conditions are. Regular application of sunblock is vital to the health of your skin, and at Lifestyle Stores, we offer various formulas of sunscreen online to help you in doing just that.
Explore a Premium Collection of Popular Sunscreens
Take care of your skin with Lifestyle Stores’ wide range of branded sunscreen. Our wide range of options offers various types of sunblocks to suit your skin type and application preference. We make your online shopping experience easy.
- Serum Sunscreen: This is the ideal combination of lightweight and sun protection. A face serum sunblock is formulated with a high concentration of active ingredients that protect against UV rays and give a non-greasy finish. You can apply these straight after your face wash as it has additional skincare ingredients such as hydrating agents and antioxidants.
- Sunscreen Blush: This unique product comes in a powder or cream form and is infused with SPF. The sunblock blush adds a touch of colour to your cheeks while adding the necessary layer to protect the skin from harmful rays. Also perfect for a quick touch-up, this sunblock is an everyday essential to carry with you alongside your deodorant.
- Face Gel Sunscreen: Formulated with a light texture that feels refreshing and hydrating on the skin, this shields the skin against UV rays and sun damage. Face gel sunblocks are often oil-free, so they are even suitable for acne-prone skin. The gel texture is easy to absorb, and you can add in your preferred moisturiser for extra hydration.
- Sunscreen Foundation: The ideal balance between makeup and sunblock, this provides coverage and sun protection in one product. From sheer to full coverage, a sunblock foundation can shield the skin from UV rays and create a perfect base for your makeup. You can add in your preferred face oil for that extra dewy look.
Factors to Consider When Buying Sunscreen
Lifestyle Stores are here to guide you through the various factors you should consider while buying the right sunblock for you to make your shopping experience easier:
- Prices: Lifestyle Stores provide sunblocks for every budget. Our prices typically range from Rs 170 to Rs 749, offering sunblock for every price range without compromising on the quality of sun protection.
- Formulas: Our range of sunscreens offers a diverse range of formulas, including creams, serums, and gels. These variations cater to different preferences and skin types. You can choose from options with lightweight textures, enhanced absorption, or specific skincare benefits along with sun protection to make the most of your personal care routine.
- Brands: We offer a wide range of sunblocks from Colorbar, L’Oreal, Lakme, and more. All these brands offer different formulations and effectiveness alongside their innovative technologies. You can choose the ideal brand for you according to the properties you need in your sunblock.
Buy Sunscreen Online in India from Lifestyle Stores
Discover Lifestyle Stores’ wide range of sunblocks that cater to every skin type, skin colour, and budget. Whether you are looking for a lightweight option with instant effectiveness or an infused option with coverage, we have got you covered. Explore our range to buy sunscreen online from the comfort of your home today.
FAQs for Sunscreen
What are the different types of sunscreen?
There are two types of sunscreen for skin and face: physical and chemical. Physical sunblocks are made of minerals such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, creating a physical barrier between your skin and the UV rays. On the other hand, chemical ones are made of organic compounds, which absorb and dissipate UV rays. Both offer protection against the sun, but physical sunscreen for face and skin tends to be milder and offer immediate activation.
How often should you apply sunscreen?
It is recommended to apply your body and face sunscreen every two hours or more frequently if you are under the sun, especially if you are swimming, sweating, or engaging in physical activities that result in the sunblock wearing off. It is also crucial to apply your sunblock 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure. On days when you will not get sun exposure, you can apply sunscreen once at the start of the day.