BB & CC Cream
: 37 products available
Protect and Moisturise Your Skin with an Exceptional BB Cream
BB cream, short for beauty balm, is a miraculous product that combines the benefits of both skincare and makeup. Providing light to medium coverage, it can also provide hydration and sun protection. BB face cream is a convenient option for a naturally radiant look that blurs imperfections and evens skin tone.
BB cream is a must for daily wear as it offers multiple skincare benefits along with the coverage of a foundation in one product. It helps moisturise your skin and protect it against the sun. It also offers additional benefits while evening out your skin tone and leaving a natural-looking finish. The cream simplifies your skincare and makeup routine and helps save time.
Discover a Fine BB Cream Collection at Lifestyle Stores
Elevate your everyday makeup look with the benefits of skincare with our broad selection of BB cream online in India on Lifestyle Stores. Explore the wide range we offer to find the perfect product for your skin:
- For Dry Skin: This product range is specifically formulated for intense hydration and moisturisation. BB cream for dry skin helps replenish the skin’s moisture barrier, leaving a smooth and dewy finish. The added nourishing ingredients help the skin stay hydrated through the long day by reducing dullness or flakiness.
- For Oily Skin: This product selection offers oil-control properties to combat excess sebum and sheen. BB cream for oily skin is a lightweight and oil-free formula that helps mattify the skin while providing a fresh and sheen-free look. It also minimises pores to prevent clogging for a more balanced complexion.
- CC Cream: Short for colour-correcting cream, this versatile product helps with skin redness, dullness, and uneven skin tone. A CC cream provides medium coverage while also neutralising discolouration and blemishes. It also helps with sun protection and hydration.
- Loose Powder: While it is not the traditional BB cream, loose powder is used for a matte finish. It helps control shine and extend the wear of the base products. It is also available in various shades, which allows you to find the perfect match for your skin tone.
Factors to Consider When Buying BB Cream
Lifestyle Stores is here to guide you through the various factors to consider while buying a BB cream to help make your shopping experience easier:
- Price: We offer options ranging from Rs 199 to Rs 650. Our BB cream price range makes sure there is the ideal choice for every budget without having to compromise on the quality.
- Shades: The cream is available for various skin tones and undertones. We cater to all our customers and offer shades such as beige, cream, neutral, nude, and more, ensuring everyone can find the perfect match for their skin tone.
- Brands: We offer a range of BB creams from Lakme, MyGlamm, and more. These brands are known for their quality and expertise in creating makeup products that customers can feel confident using and notice immediate effectiveness.
Shop the Best BB Cream at Lifestyle Stores
Buy BB cream online at Lifestyle Stores. Our wide range of shades, price range, and reputable brands ensures our customers find the perfect product for all their needs. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option in a specific shade or a high-end product for a particular skin concern, we have a suitable range lined up for you. So, order your ideal BB cream now and get it delivered to your doorstep in no time!
FAQ's for BB Cream
Can I use BB cream instead of foundation?
Yes, you can use a BB cream instead of a foundation cream as it provides coverage as well as additional benefits such as hydration, SPF, and other skincare properties. The former offers a more natural and lighter finish, which is suitable for everyday use. You can use a primer for the face before using the tinted cream for higher coverage. The cream works best on a clean base. Hence, you must wash your face with a cleansing face wash before use.
What is the difference between CC and BB cream?
The main difference between CC and BB cream is the coverage they offer and their targeted benefits. The latter provides light to medium coverage alongside hydration and sun protection. You can also use it over an under eye cream to maximise your skincare. CC cream is used for colour correction and to even out the skin tone. It also offers a more natural finish. You can use it over a light face oil for a dewy appearance.