Blush & Highlighter
: 153 products available
Sparkle with the Latest Highlighters from Lifestyle Stores
Elevate your makeup game with the latest addition to Lifestyle Stores' highlighter collection. It is essential to achieve a radiant and glowing complexion. Available in powder or liquid formulas, they are designed to be applied to your face's high points. This comprises your cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of your nose. So make them a part of your routine to enhance and accentuate your natural glow.
Every makeup bag deserves to have a luminiser as a staple product, as it enhances your natural radiance. Its adaptability to various makeup looks is underrated. Whether you're going for a natural, no-makeup look or getting ready for a special occasion, incorporating this will add that extra glow to your look, amplifying your radiance multi-fold.
Popular Types of Highlighters to Check Out
With face highlighter price for every budget, enhancing your makeup routine has never been this easier:
- Compact Highlighter: Typically in a powder form, this can be applied either with a brush or a sponge. With a wide range of shades and finishes, this illuminating compact powder allow customizable levels of glow, from subtle to intense.
- Blush Highlighter: This combines the benefits of adding a pop of colour with a luminous effect. This blush luminiser is soft with a blendable texture that adds radiance. The flush of colour can add a subtle glow. If you wish to, you can highlight the colour more by blending in a liquid lipstick to the area of your choice.
- Foundation Highlighter: This is designed for a full-coverage look with a dewy and illuminated effect. Typically available in a liquid form, this foundation cream is easy to blend and adds a natural glow to the entire face for an overall radiant look.
- Bronzer Highlighter: This is perfect for the added sun-kissed glow with subtle luminosity; you can opt for nude lipsticks alongside for an effortless look. For a radiant hint of summer, you can apply this luminiser to the spots on your face where the sun will naturally hit, such as the forehead, nose, and cheeks, for a warm and dewy complexion. It can also be used as a colour corrector.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Highlighter
We are here to guide you through the various factors to consider while buying a highlighter, so we can make your shopping experience easier and more fun:
- Skin Tone and Undertone: Consider your skin tone and undertones when choosing a glow enhancer. Take your pick from shades like pearl, champagne, golden, or bronzy tones that compliment your complexion and blend effortlessly.
- Formula and Finish: Luminisers come in various formulas, such as powder, cream, or liquid, so select one that suits your skin type. Also, take into account whether you prefer a subtle shimmer or a bold metallic glow to get the desired finish.
- Budget: When looking for illuminators, it is best to set a budget and check out options within that range. This will help you find a product that fits your comfort for spending while still offering the desired luminosity.
- Versatility: Consider whether the luminising product is versatile to use on other areas of the face. This adds value to your purchase as it allows you to experiment and create different radiant looks with a single product.
Shop the Best Highlighter on Lifestyle Stores
Buy highlighters online at Lifestyle Stores, as we offer a wide range of the top brands from India. We cater to every budget and every preference. Our illuminators are available in liquid, cream, and powder forms, so you can choose your preference and glow this season with the best glow enhancer.
FAQ's for Highlighter
How is a blush different from a highlighter?
A blush is used to add rosy warmness to the cheeks for a romantic, flushed look. In comparison, highlighter makeup is used to emphasise a certain part of your face, such as your nose or cheekbones. The way that they are applied is also different. A blush is applied on the apples of your cheeks or cheekbones using a brush, while a face highlighter is often applied directly to the desired area with your fingertips.
Which brand is best for a face highlighter?
Lifestyle Stores has branded highlighters from some of the top brands in India for makeup, such as Lakme, MyGlamm, Colorbar, Kay Beauty, and more. They have unique makeup features; some provide radiant and glowy luminiser options, whereas others focus on it being long-lasting.
Some of the popular face highlighters online are L’Oreal Paris Le Blush Bar, IKSU Illuminate Blush, and Maybelline New York Fit Me.