: 230 products available
Ethnic Wear for Men: Traditional Clothing for Modern Tastes
Ethnic wear for men is not just a fashion choice but also holds cultural significance in a country as rich and diverse as ours. It reflects the traditions and customs of the region and is often worn during festivals, religious ceremonies, and other cultural events.
In addition to its cultural significance, ethnic wear for men also serves as a way to express one's identity and individuality. It allows men to showcase their personality and style while still adhering to traditional customs. You, too, can now express your individuality with Lifestyle Stores’ selection of men’s Indian ethnic wear. Our offerings are unique to suit every taste.
What are Some of the Designs Featured in Ethnic Wear for Men?
Lifestyle Stores is home to some of the finest organic and synthetic weaves that will always leave onlookers in awe. To help you find the perfect ethnic outfit that serves your needs, we have listed down the men’s ethnic wear designs you can browse online.
- Textured Ethnic Wear for Men: This category of clothing typically refers to fabrics that have some kind of pattern or self-design on them, such as Chikankari, Zari work, or raw silk. These textures can add depth and interest to an outfit and are often associated with more formal or traditional styles of clothing, such as heavily designed kurtas for men.
- Solid Ethnic Wear for Men: Refers to garments that are made from a single, uniform color without any patterns or designs. This can include simple, understated pieces like solid-color kurtas or men’s waistcoats, or more statement-making items like brightly colored Nehru jackets.
- Printed Ethnic Wear for Men: This selection of outfits encompasses a wide range of styles, from intricate, detailed prints like paisleys and florals to more graphic, abstract patterns. Printed fabrics are often used to create bold, eye-catching looks, and can be paired with solid-colored pyjamas for men along with accessories or other patterned pieces. Popular prints in men's wear include ikat, block prints, and batik, among others.
A Guide to Prolonging the Life of Indian Wear for Men
Taking care of your ethnic outfits is essential to ensure that they last longer and remain in good condition. Here are some tips to help you maintain ethnic wear for men:
- Read the Care Label: Always check the care label on your ethnic wear before washing or ironing. The label will provide specific instructions on how to clean and care for the garment. Make sure to either hand wash to dry clean as per the instructions
- Ironing: Iron your ethnic wear carefully, using a low to medium heat setting. Use a pressing cloth to protect delicate fabrics from direct heat. Avoid ironing over embellishments or embroidery, as this can damage the details.
- Storage: Store your gents ethnic wear in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid folding or hanging heavily embellished garments, as this can cause the fabric to stretch or lose its shape. Instead, use padded hangers or wrap the garment in acid-free tissue paper and store it in a garment bag.
Indulge in Shopping for Men’s Ethnic Wear Online
Shopping for ethnic wear for men that suit your style and allow you to find sizes that conform to your shape need not feel like a task with Lifestyle Stores. Our platform offers a variety of footwevar, accessories and apparel to complement traditional clothing, such as mojari shoes, stoles, and jeans for men.
With so many options available, you can easily find the perfect traditional ethnic wear for men, suitable for any occasion! Our seamless user interface, transparent return policies and prompt deliveries ensure you enjoy a smooth experience. Simply register on Lifestyle Stores and start shopping!
Ethnic Wear for Men FAQs
What comes under Men's Indian ethnic wear?
Men's Indian ethnic wear typically includes kurta-pajama, sherwani, dhoti-kurta, Nehru jacket, bandhgala, and Jodhpuri pants. These clothing items are typically made from cotton, silk, or other traditional fabrics and are often embellished with embroidery or other decorative elements.
How to style Ethnic Wear for Men?
Here are some tips on how to style ethnic wear for men:
Choose the right fabric: When it comes to ethnic wear, the fabric you choose is important. Opt for natural fabrics like cotton or silk, which will keep you cool and comfortable.
Pick the right fit: Make sure your ethnic wear fits you well. It should be neither too tight nor too loose. A well-fitted outfit will enhance your personality and make you look sharp.
Experiment with colors: Ethnic wear is all about vibrant colors. Do not shy away from experimenting with different hues. Bold colors like red, blue, and green are always in style.
Accessorize: To complete your ethnic look, add accessories like a watch, cufflinks, or a pocket square. A well-chosen accessory can make all the difference.
Footwear: The right footwear can elevate your ethnic look. Opt for traditional Indian footwear like jutti, mojari or kolhapuri chappal.
Hair and grooming: Don't forget about grooming! Make sure your hair is neatly styled, and your beard or mustache is trimmed. A clean-shaven look also goes well with ethnic wear.